Thursday, February 24, 2011

My Tuesday 10...On Thursday

This has been a crazy, busy week since we are heading into our busy season at work (ice cream, not taxes) so forgive me,  I didn't get a top 10 posted on Tuesday.

Better late than never, right?

This week's Tuesday 10:

10 Things That Exist Now That Didn't When I Was a Kid

10.  Cell Phones
9.  Ipods
8.  DVD Players
7.  DVD Players IN THE CAR (man, those 8 hour rides to Missouri would have better with these)
6.  HDTV
5.  Global Warming (well, maybe, but no one talked about it)
4.  Satellite radio (LOVE me some XM Radio on long trips)
3.  CDs (now they are going out of style - we had cassette tapes!)
2.  Digital Cameras
1.  the Internet

I only wonder what Allie's list would look like if she writes one when she's 30...

No comments:

Post a Comment