Tuesday, February 15, 2011

My Tuesday 10 - Husband Edition

Wow - I haven't blogged in 2 weeks!  Time just gets away from you.  In honor of my husband Ben's birthday tomorrow, my Tuesday 10 is about him :)

My Top 10 Things I Love About My Husband...

(of course, in no particular order)

10.  The way he is with our girls - watching a daddy and his daughters would melt anyone's heart
9.  The way he can look at me and tell something's wrong even when I try to pretend it's all okay
8.  The fact he's a big sports nut - our most fun times have been at Georgia football games
7.  His red hair
6.  He works hard to provide for us
5.  He's my best friend who I can tell anything to
4.  He keeps me grounded
3.  His intelligence (sometimes he's too smart for his own good ;)
2.  His smile when we walks through the door after work
1.  He picked me :)

Happy (Early) Birthday Sweetie!

1 comment: