Monday, January 17, 2011

Things I Can't Stand

Okay, so today I was not in the best mood.  Rudely awakened by my eldest and the mood swings from a new medication are horrific.  So, in light of this aggravated mood, I decided I would just flow with the negativity and list things I cannot stand (or just dislike)....

1.  People who do not drive at least 10 over the speed limit
2.  People who drive SLOW in the FAST lane
3.  Stupid People
4.  People griping about the Georgia football program when they did not attend school there and/or are not season ticket holders (come on guys, unless you have a financial claim to the school - hush!)
5.  Children who do not listen
6.  Hypocrites
7.  Stupid People
8.  People who are on Welfare and will not get up off their lazy rears and get a job (yes, there are jobs out there people!)
9.  A messy house

So 9 things was all I could come up with.  Hmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment